Online Course Guide
Planning to teach an online course may seem daunting, especially if it’s your first time. The Online Course Guide provides clear steps to launching an online course at UGA.
- Getting started including the differences between face to face and online learning
- General considerations including rules and regulations
- Designing your course including eLC modules you may want to have in an online course
- Teaching online including how to promote great online discussions, and
- Assessing your online course and making improvements for the next offering