Planning to teach an online course may seem daunting, especially if it’s your first time. The Online Course Guide provides clear steps to launching an online course at UGA.
- Getting started including the differences between face to face and online learning
- General considerations including rules and regulations
- Designing your course including eLC modules you may want to have in an online course
- Teaching online including how to promote great online discussions, and
- Assessing your online course and making improvements for the next offering