The Office of Online Learning will help navigate the approval process for online programs.
New online graduate programs are approved in the same way other graduate programs are approved.
- The program selects a departmental home
- Departmental processes are followed to approve or reject the proposal
- The Department’s college/school procedures are followed to approve or reject the proposal
- The proposal goes to the Graduate School and through its process for endorsement
- The proposal goes to the Provost’s Office which manages it through UCC
- The proposal goes to the President for approval
- The proposal goes to the Board of Regents for final approval
Relevant policies and explanations: Curriculum Systems Policy