If your department does not have an online evaluation tool, we can set one up for you using Franklin College’s system. To request an evaluation, please email us or submit a request via the form below at the start of the semester you are teaching online. The questions cannot be altered, but if you are interested in a custom evaluation contact Franklin OIT to establish a contract.
We strongly recommend that you use your department’s End of Term evaluation if possible; it is difficult for tenure and promotion committees to compare dissimilar End of Term evaluations during their deliberations.
Office of Online Learning End-of-Term Evaluation Questions
- Was this course required for your degree?
- On average, how many hours per week did you devote to this course outside of class?
- Assignments and activities were useful for helping me learn.
- This course challenged me to think and learn.
- Course goals, learning objectives, and outcomes were made clear to me.
- Sufficient instructions were given for me to complete all the assignments.
- I knew how my coursework would be evaluated.
- The course was paced consistently.
- The course was organized effectively.
- I had the opportunity to be actively engaged with other students.
- I had the opportunity to be actively engaged with the instructor.
- Overall, I feel the instructor was present and available.
- Overall, the instructor was an effective teacher.
- Adequate technical support was available.
- The thing I liked most about this course was…
- The thing I liked least about this course was…
- What other comments do you have about your experience in this course?